Canik tp9 elite combat. Firstly, Shooting the gun is quite pleasant: minimal recoil, moderate muzzle flip and a good trigger all add up to a feeling of confidence. The experience is further improve by 100-percent reliability with all kinds of ammunition, from 124-grain SIG Sauer JHP to 185-grain Seismic subsonic HP.
Also, a lot of questions are going on about the canik tp9 elite standing the grounds if it is a good gun or not. But what you need to know is that; The Canik TP9 elite combat and its variants is an excellent pistol, full stop, as well as being a heck of a lot of bang for the buck. They’ve been called a “Glock killer.” Some people say it is better than pistols with more establish names on the slide.
To begin, the features an optics-ready slide, NEW Enhanced Trigger, NEW advanced coatings on all steel and internal parts, ships with two magazines (one with an aluminum +3 extension), plus a NEW Holster.
- Canik Enhanced Trigger (CET™) Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger(NEW) Design with nickel-coated internal components
- Canik Holster(NEW)
- Performance upgrades (NEW) designed by Salient Arms International
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector (NEW) with 1/2×28 Right-Hand Threads
- Slide and frame is Cerakote®-over-Nitride
- Optics-ready slide with one adapter plate that accepts the Vortex Viper optic footprint, plus an side reversible charging handle
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Reversible and extended magazine release
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Ambidextrous slide release
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- One 15-round magazine with a +3 aluminum extension and a 15-round spare magazine
- Magazine loader and cleaning kit
|COLOR||Flat Dark Earth|
|WEIGHT (UNLOADED)||1.78 lbs.|