So, are you looking for the best place to buy Franchi Instinct SL Online? Buy here. Firstly, the Franchi Instinct is an affordable over/under shotgun available in a variety of configurations, including 12–gauge, 16-gauge, 20-gauge, 28-gauge, and even .410 bore. Most models are chambered for 2.75-inch and 3-inch loads, with the SL model also accepting 2.5-inch loads.
Secondly, For the most part, the Instinct is dependable and durable. It will, however, need to be cleaned regularly to ensure the most consistent functioning, and there are a couple of loads that I’ve noticed it doesn’t like (and I definitely wouldn’t recommend using homemade black powder in it!). But, for the most part, you can expect reliable performance and no squib loads. The standard auto ejectors work well, and even through years of wear and tear, you can expect incredible durability.
Is the Franchi Instinct SL good?
To begin, the Franchi Instinct is a very good hand gun. As it should be on a shotgun for hunting, the safety automatically engages when the top lever is push to the side for hinging down the barrels but as I first discover during the wing shooting safari almost a decade ago, the safety may require a bit of getting use to.
- The Instinct SL over and under shotgun tracks on fast-moving birds as if it’s an extension of your thoughts
- Caliber – 12 ga
- Action – over and under
- Round capacity – 2
- Barrel length – 28 in
- Overall length – 45.5 in
- A-Grade Satin Walnut, Prince-of-Wales stock
- Chokes – F, IC, M, with a red fiber optic front bead sight
- Length of pull 14.25 in, Drop at Heel – 2 in, and Drop at Comb – 1.5 in
- Standard features – auto ejectors, barrel selector, auto safety, choke tubes, hard case
- Weight: Approximately: 10 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 11 x 3.25 inches.